by Bob Hurd
|CD's with Ubi Caritas|
Ubi caritas est vera, est vera:
Deus ibi est, Deus ibi est.
1. The love of Christ joins us together.
Let us rejoice in him,
and in our love and care for all
now love God in return.
2. In true communion let us gather.
May all divisions cease
and in their place be Christ the Lord,
our risen Prince of Peace.
3. May we who gather at this table
to share the bread of life
become a sacrament of love,
your healing touch, O Christ.
4. For those in need make us your mercy,
for those oppressed, your might.
Make us, your Church, a holy sign
of justice and new life.
5. May we one day behold your glory
and see you face to face,
rejoicing with the saints of God
to sing eternal praise.