1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. spiritandsong.com (the "website") may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on its website (www.spiritandsong.com). The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents, 14 years of age and older, residing within the United States and its territories, unless otherwise noted. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees or agents of spiritandsong.com, or any entity associated with the Contest, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate.
2. Entry. Entry requires the use of an electronic form on an internet web page. Contest participants must provide a valid e-mail address. Limit one entry per e-mail address.
3. Prizes. Only one winner or qualifier per household per 30 days on spiritandsong.com, for prizes valued under $500 dollars. After winning a prize valued over $500, winner must wait one full year before they are eligible to win another prize, regardless of value. Prizes will be shipped, delivered, or paid to the winner within 30 days of the latter of the contest completion date or date verifiable winner information is surrendered. All sales, prize, and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prizes unclaimed after 30 days become the property of spiritandsong.com, which assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified. spiritandsong.com is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by spiritandsong.com, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant's ability to participate. Decisions of the spiritandsong.com management are final. All contest entries will become the property of spiritandsong.
spiritandsong.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of spiritandsong.com corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion or contest. spiritandsong.com, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means.
5. Rules. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules are available online at the website, in person at 5536 NE Hassalo, Portland, Oregon, 97213 during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope at this address.
© 2014, spiritandsong.com, a division of OCP